All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionAt his core, Pat Mazor is a teacher. That teaching takes many forms: books and articles, his webcasts, live seminars, belief systems change coaching, and his solo-entrepreneur success strategies work. In Mortgage Rip-Offs: Learn the Secret to Saving Thousands Before You Apply, Pat shares his experience as a mortgage loan originator and takes the reader through the application, underwriting, and approval process step-by-step. He explains the key players: the loan originator, processor, and underwriter, as well as the differences between mortgage brokers, direct lenders, and investors. The real value in Mortgage Rip-Offs is found in two areas. The first is learning how to prepare to apply for a mortgage. That preparation saves the originator and processor time and creates a money-saving opportunity for you, the borrower. The second is in learning how mortgage companies and originators are compensated and, most important of all, that the amount of compensation can be negotiated and verified. When you kw how to verify how much the mortgage company is charging you, you can take control of the entire transaction. Start to finish, Pat Mazor shows you how to apply for a mortgage loan, turns on the light by teaching you the buzz phrases that are intended to keep you in the dark, thoroughly explains each step of the process, and outlines what it takes to negotiate the best possible rate so you can literally save thousands of dollars. The information in Mortgage Rip-Offs is valuable and timeless. Even if you aren't planning to buy a home or refinance a mortgage w, Pat's tips can help you get better rates with other types of financing including credit cards and car loans.
- Author BiographyPat Mazor is a man of passion. His passions are evident in his writing, his speaking, and his consulting work. He is passionate about ethical business conduct, integrity, and fair dealing. This is evident in his book Mortgage Rip-Offs: Learn the Secret to Saving Thousands Before You Apply. This was evident during his early days as a mortgage loan originator when he literally walked away from $30,000 in commissions rather than be a party to bait-and-switch marketing tactics. This is evident in his approach to both life coaching and business coaching and consulting. In a recent interview, Pat said, One of the greatest challenges for those who are thinking about working with a coach or consultant is finding someone who is well trained and who takes an ethical and integrous approach to working with clients. Sadly, there are far more professionals who attempt to create dependent relationships than those whose aim is to work at solving challenges and moving on. I was very fortunate to have had extensive training not just in coaching, but also communication skills and ethics. In addition to his active coaching and consulting practice, Mr. Mazor is working on his next book which presents a unique and practical approach to creating, what Pat calls, the success filled life. When asked about this, he said, Think of it this way. We have all heard stories about successful people who, growing up, learned that they could accomplish anything they set their minds to; that this had a huge influence on their self-confidence. Most of us did not grow up hearing that but all of us could have. It's never too late to believe that. Over these last two years, I have been researching that very notion - that beliefs and belief systems can be modified. They can and incredible pathways open up when negative beliefs are modified to empowering beliefs. Conducting the research and working on the new book has been really exciting. His second book is scheduled for publication Fall, 2013.
- Author(s)Pat Mazor
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byGeorgene Harkness
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.