All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.04
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $31.10Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.35Trending at AU $13.97
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrating the female experience and the interconnectedness of womanhood, author Helen Tsifourdaris Taptelis examines social versus sociological roles of women, the culture of unrequited love, and the soul's unceasing need for companionship in her debut vel, Mosaic Eyes. Motivated by the visit of her great niece, one woman begins to retell the stories of her past-a past riddled with loss, loneliness, and misfortune. A proud woman who fell from grace during the civil war in Crete in the 1940s, she was caught between her love for a betrothed man and her soul's fiery need to live life on her own terms. Loosely biographical, this story is filled with danger, intrigue and sanctioned murder-amidst a personal quest to make peace.
- Author BiographyA graduate of San Francisco State University, Helen Tsifourdaris Taptelis has a master's degree in English Literature. Currently, a high school English teacher, her life revolves around writing-either helping students find their voice or sharing her own. She lives in San Francisco with her husband.
- Author(s)Helen Tsifourdaris Taptelis
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.