All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionAn expert op art designer explains what tessellated patterns are and how they are formed, relates the history of tessellated designs from their beginnings in Rome and shows how to create your own dazzling designs from common geometric shapes. 179 line drawings. 32 full-page plates. Four color illustrations on covers.
- Author(s)Reverend Dr John Wilson
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication15/07/1985
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Art Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrationssome col.)
- Weight197 g
- Width209 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains 32 Plates (laminae)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.