All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely revised and rebuilt to correspond to the latest Pharmacy Technician industry standards, Mosby's Pharmacy Technician: Principles and Practice, 4th Edition includes all the information on pharmacy practice, anatomy and physiology, math calculation, and pharmacology needed to prepare today's students for successful careers as Pharmacy Technicians. This approachable, comprehensive text includes chapters on Medication Safety and Error Prevention and Communication and Role of the Technician with the Customer/Patient, along with new information on the latest pharmacy laws, HIPAA, USP 797, and much more. With its clear writing, expert insight, and engaging study tools, your students will be able to develop a better understanding of the complex pharmaceutical content they need to pass the PTCB examination and succeed on the job.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication04/03/2015
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW B Saunders Co Ltd
- Content NoteApprox. 400 illustrations (400 in full color)
- Weight1542 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.