Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionAs capital of the largest country in the world, Moscow, has experienced both glorious and turbulent times. Home to the Tsars and the site of the Bolshevik Revolution, it has also persisted as a thriving centre for culture and the arts. This volume succinctly recounts this city's political, ecomic, and cultural history, spanning the rise and fall of Imperial Russian and the Soviet Union up to today's era of democracy. Featuring 50 illustrations and photographs, this book is the perfect introduction to a city that continues to play a major part in world events.
- Author BiographyKathleen Murrell
- Author(s)Kathleen Berton Murrell
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note50 b/w photos & maps
- Weight315 g
- Width175 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.