Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe threat of Russia as a hostile superpower returns in this chilling spy thriller. When British spy, Finn, is brutally murdered by a Russian assassin, Adrian, chief of MI6, wants vengeance. He also wants answers - answers that can only be revealed by Finn's widow, Anna, the former KGB colonel who betrayed her country for love and has w disappeared with their child. Adrian isn't the only one desperate to find Anna. Finn accessed intelligence so confidential that the KGB are willing to kill to protect it, and w everyone wants to kw what Russia is concealing beneath its veil of political cordiality.
- Author BiographyAlex Dryden is a pseudonym. He worked for many years in intelligence specialising in Russian matters and is now a writer and journalist. When the Berlin Wall came down in 1989, Dryden watched the statues of Lenin fall across the former Soviet Union. Since then he has charted the false dawn of democracy in Russia as the country morphed into the world's most powerful secret state.
- Author(s)Alex Dryden
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication10/06/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight336 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.