CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionAn assessment of the role played by the Soviet and the Chinese Communists in the formation of the strategy of the Communist Party of India, and a case study in the postwar development of international Communist strategy in general are presented.
- Author Biographyutsky /f John /i H.
- Author(s)John H. Kautsky
- Date of Publication10/11/1982
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight516 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.