All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionBible scholar Stephen J. Lenx transports you back in time, immerses you in the world of the ancients, helps you unravel the significance of this giant of the faith, and provides life reflections that help you connect the truth of Scripture with modern life, discipleship, and ministry. Moses remains a powerful example of faithful servanthood how, through all of life s twists and turns, we can better love and serve God with all of our being.
- Author BiographyStephen J. Lennox is president of Kingswood University and has a PhD in biblical studies. He has written several books, including commentaries on Psalms, Proverbs, and Joshua, and introduction to the Old Testament, God s Story Revealed, as well as Abraham and the upcoming David.
- Author(s)Stephen J Lennox
- PublisherWesleyan Publishing House
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan Publishing House
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.