All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $21.65Trending at AU $22.71
- AU $7.33Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.76
About this product
- DescriptionMoses and his school friends are deaf, but like most children, they have a lot to say. They communicate in American Sigh Language, using visual signs and facial expressions. This is called signing. And even though they can't hear, they can enjoy many activities through their other senses. Today, Moses and his classmates are going to a concert. Their teacher, Mr. Samuels, has two surprises in store for them, to make this particular concert a special event.Isaac Millman tells Moses's story in pictures and written English, and in American Sign Language (ASL), introducing hearing children to the signs for some of the key words and ideas. At the end of the book are two full conversations in sign language and a page showing the hand alphabet.You can learn sign language, too.
- Author BiographyIsaac Millman also wrote and illustrated Moses Goes to School, a Junior Library Guild Selection. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Isaac Millman
- PublisherSunburst Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSunburst Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width184 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.