All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany believe that the stories surrounding the birth of Moses mark him from the cradle as being destined for leadership. Others argue that the track record of Moses as a leader leaves much to be desired, and that without the constant prompting by God, he would never have survived. The central proposition in this book is that neither of these polar positions reflects the profound transformations and growth of the experiences of Moses and that it is only within the turbulent space of change that he becomes a great leader, but t without his fair share of missteps along the way. It is precisely within, and from, those mistakes that Moses learns and ultimately becomes a model leader. This book traces this path to leadership and readers are given close readings of the text as stepping stones to developing themes and patterns.
- Author BiographyZvi Grumet is a rabbi and a senior staff member at the Lookstein Center for Jewish Education where he is the editor of the journal Jewish Educational Leadership. He is the chairman of the Bible department at Yeshivat Eretz Hatzvi and is a faculty member at the Pardes Institute in Jerusalem.
- Author(s)Zvi Grumet
- PublisherUrim Publications
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationJerusalem
- Country of PublicationIsrael
- ImprintUrim Publications
- Weight612 g
- Width171 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.