All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.88Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
About this product
- DescriptionNew fun material to encourage young children to engage with Bible stories. Children will enjoy learning about Moses' adventures as they have fun with the many different types of puzzles. Contains a wide variety of puzzles including code-cracking, mazes, unscrambling words, dot-to-dot, spot the difference and finding matching pairs. The Bible stories about Moses are explained in the simple accompanying text. Our 'On the Trail of' puzzle books for older children, have been extremely popular and are on their third reprint. This new series, with high quality illustrations and text is aimed at a younger audience. This series is all set to be a winner!
- Author BiographyElrose Hunter is the author of a number of popular children's books. She worked for many years as SU's commissioning editor for children's books. Artist Eira Reeves is a regular contributor to our curriculum material for younger children, and has illustrated several other titles for SU. Her style is simple and child friendly.
- Author(s)Elrose Hunter
- PublisherScripture Union Publishing
- Date of Publication03/09/2004
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitlePuzzle Books
- Place of PublicationBucks
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Union Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)Eira Reeves
- Interest Age6-8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.