All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.40
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.25
- AU $18.09Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $45.99
About this product
- DescriptionI am a collection of oddities, a circus of neurons and electrons: my heart is the ringmaster, my soul is the trapeze artist, and the world is my audience. It sounds strange because it is, and it is, because I am strange. After the sudden collapse of her family, Mim Malone is dragged from her home in rthern Ohio to the wastelands of Mississippi, where she lives in a medicated milieu with her dad and new stepmom. Before the dust has a chance to settle, she learns her mother is sick back in Cleveland. So she ditches her new life and hops aboard a rthbound Greyhound bus to her real home and her real mother, meeting a quirky cast of fellow travelers along the way. But when her thousand-mile journey takes a few turns she could never see coming, Mim must confront her own demons, redefining her tions of love, loyalty, and what it means to be sane. Told in an unforgettable, kaleidoscopic voice, Mosquitoland is a modern American odyssey, as hilarious as it is heartbreaking.
- Author BiographyDavid Arnold lives in Lexington, KY, with his (lovely) wife and (boisterous) son. Previous jobs include freelance musician/producer, stay-at-home dad, and preschool teacher. He is a fierce believer in the power of kindness and community. And chips. He believes fiercely in chips. Mosquitoland is his first novel.
- Author(s)David Arnold
- PublisherListening Library (Audio)
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintListening Library (Audio)
- Weight227 g
- Width130 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time510
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.