All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the long-standing tradition of the Seeheim-Workshops on Mossbauer Spectroscopy, 1978, 1983, 1988, 1994 always held in the same traditional place of the Lufthansa Training Center in Seeheim/Germany, the 5th workshop took place in 2002. The main topics covered are: -new technical developments such as the techniques of Nuclear Inelastic Scattering (NIS) and Nuclear Forward Scattering (NFS) of Synchrotron Radiation and their applications in studying lattice dynamics, magnetism and surface phemena; -investigations of molecular structural and bonding properties in biomolecules and coordination compounds; -problems related to geochemistry and earth sciences; -applications of Mossbauer spectroscopy in molecular magnetism and photomagnetism. The book will serve as a source of great actuality to physicists, chemists and geoscientists employing the Mossbauer effect and other hyperfine interaction techniques to explore solid state properties of bulk materials as well as surface phemena.
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight642 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byB.W. Fitzsimmons,H. Spiering,P. Gutlich,R. Ruffer
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.