All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about the most beautiful mosques in the World.
- Author BiographyBy the grace of the Almighty, Tariqul Islam became a physician (MBBS), Public health Consultant (MIPH from the University of Sydney, Australia-37th ranked University in the World and MPH from the University of New Castle, USA), microbiologist (MS in Microbiology) and sonologist. He is a motivated novelist, writer of many medical books, promising painter and singer. He wrote books on food and architecture. He is also a playwright. By the grace of the Almighty, Tariq's 45 books are available worldwide through more than 100 international networks including Amazon.com & Amazon Europe and among them 3 books became Bestselling books. His books in English Literature: 1. Novella: A Touch of Autumn 2. Novel: Love at Banks Town, A Journey by Train 3. Drama: A Villain Lady at Road 11. 4. Story: Refusal. Besides this, Tariq's 160 drawings & paintings are available worldwide through touchtalent.com and they are most popular in India, Bangladesh, Nepal, France, Poland and Germany. .
- Author(s)Dr Tariqul Islam
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.