All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionOUT OF THE BOWELS of the sleepy southern town of Tupelo, Mississippi, the birthplace of Elvis Presley, emerges a darkly-humorous true story of staged terror, occult ritual and mind control. The book reads like a Faulkneresque tall tale but is, unfortunately for the main character and those around him, all-too-true. Author S.K. Bain finds himself caught up in the middle of something bigger and uglier than he can at first fathom. Yet, much to his dismay, he catches on rather quickly to what's taking place around him - and near-simultaneously elsewhere across the county in places such as Boston, MA and West, TX - because he's seen this sort of thing before. He wrote the book on it, literally, and he soon realizes just how much danger he and his family are in. The year is 2013, the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination, and Bain discovers that he is enmeshed in a year-long series of scripted events meticulously planned and brilliantly executed by some of the most ruthless, diabolically-creative, powerful psychopaths on the planet. As the story unfolds, it turns out that Bain has an idea who, specifically, might be behind his woes, and if he's correct, it's even less likely that he's going to get out alive.
- Author BiographyKris Millegan is the son of a CIA intelligence official. He has written articles for 'High Times' and 'Paranoia Magazine'. He lives in Walterville, Oregon.
- Author(s)Sherwood Kent
- PublisherTrine Day
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationWalterville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrine Day
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byKris Millegan,Peter Levenda
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.