All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThomas Bayes (1702-1761) was an English clergyman and mathematician. Until around 1950, he was considered a mir contributor to the history of mathematics, and if he was kwn at all it was because his name was attached to a simple theorem in the calculus of probabilities. This book talks about the life and work of this person.
- Author(s)Andrew I. Dale
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/09/2003
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Series TitleSources and Studies in the History of Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1293 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.