All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyze the calendar function on the computers, tablets and mobile devices of millions of executives, and what will you find? Wall-to-wall meetings. Even conservative estimates say that we spend more than a quarter of our working lives in meetings, and that over 50% of that meeting time is wasted. Yet meetings appear central to the way process works in the vast majority of organizations - and -one seems to want to tell the truth about them. Can you embody leadership through meetings? Can you invate effectively through meetings? Is creativity evolved in meetings? Mote is that better meeting and a life-changing way forward. When you learn how to mote you open up the pathways to business success. Empower people, inspire invation, promote productivity, and mote your way to your business goals. Mote is business process re-engineering. Mote can transform YOUR business.
- Author BiographyDavid Wethey is an author and writer born 1944 in Alvechurch, Worcestershire England. He has his own blogsite www.makingbetterdecsionsbetter.co.uk, and writes articles and blog posts on decision making, current affairs and advertising for a variety of publications and sites. David founded Agency Assessments International (AAI) in 1988. AAI is headquartered in London, with partners, associates and affiliates in US, Brazil, Australia, Hong Kong, South Africa, the Gulf, Ireland, and Russia. AAI advises large advertisers on appointing communications agencies and building productive partnerships with them. David has undertaken projects in more than 40 countries. In 2008 he was awarded an Honorary Fellowship by the IPA for services to the Client/Agency Relationship.
- Author(s)David Wethey
- PublisherUrbane Publications
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUrbane Publications
- Weight363 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.