All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionThings aren't going well for private investigator and mom Margie Peterson. Her husband, Blake, is claiming his taste for drag queens is just a phase. Her first-grade daughter isn't fitting in at her new posh elementary school, Holy Oaks Catholic School. And her hippie mother has swept into town and replaced the family's store of processed foods with seaweed snacks. To top it all off, a late-night phone call from her boss, Peaches Barlowe, has pulled Margie into a very strange murder case, one that involves the Holy Oaks headmaster, George Cavendish. Poor man-he just happened to die in a dominatrix's pink vinyl wading pool while wearing thing but Aquaman tights and goggles. As it turns out, there are a lot of people who might have wanted Mr. Cavendish dead, from his bereaved, betrayed widow to the shady owners of the local strip joint. Not even Margie's best friend, whose daughter didn't get into Holy Oaks, is above suspicion. Can the overtaxed PI solve the case before things get even weirder?
- Author BiographyKaren MacInerney is the housework-impaired author of fourteen books, including the Gray Whale Inn series, the Urban Werewolf trilogy, the Dewberry Farm Mysteries, and the Margie Peterson Mysteries. She lives in Austin, Texas, with two children, her husband, and a menagerie of animals.
- Author(s)Karen MacInerney
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Margie Peterson Mystery
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas & Mercer
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.