All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology of writings on motherhood turns the spotlight away from the child to the mother herself. Memoirs, testimonials, diaries, essays and fiction describe the powerful changes brought into these writers' lives by pregnancy, childbirth and mothering. Contributors include Doris Lessing, Toni Morrison Sylvia Plath, Margaret Atwood, Ursula Leguin, Grace Paley and Alice Walker. The editor is a photographer for The New York Times.
- Author BiographyMoyra Davey is a photographer whose work has appeared in Harper's, Documents and The New York Times. Her work has also been exhibited widely throughout North America and the rest of the world. She lives in New York.
- Author(s)Moyra Davey
- PublisherSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/05/2001
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMoyra Davey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.