All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a one-woman play that tells the story of Christie, a homeless woman in a world detached, unforgiving and destructive. It gives voice to the fallen and dispossessed, to those who exist at the edge of safety, at the point of being undone. It speaks of madness, denial, igrance and free-falling poverty. Utterly devastating, yet written with Daniel Keene's characteristic lyricism, Mother is wrought with tenderness, violence and loneliness in equal measure. (1 act, 1 female).
- Author BiographyDaniel Keene's plays have been performed widely throughout Australia and overseas, and have received numerous literary awards. His plays include The Nightwatchman, Half and Half, All Souls, Cho Cho San, Silent Partner, Low, Terminus, The Architect's Walk and The Ninth Moon.
- Author(s)Daniel Keene
- PublisherCurrency Press Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationPaddington
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCurrency Press Pty Ltd
- Weight102 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.