CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionTillie Olsen's personal selection from the work of 120 writers of prose and poetry, memoir and song, provides a contemporary view of this special relationship - from such writers as Louise Bogan, Colette, Simone de Beauvoir, Grace Paley, Olive Schreiner, Gloria Steinem, Alice Walker, Eudora Welty, and Virginia Woolf. This book includes a monthly calendar, applicable to any year, for tes and reminders.
- Author BiographyActivist and author Tillie Olsen is best known for her prize-winning fiction Tell Me a Riddle and Yonnondio: From the Thirties. She has taught at MIT, Stanford, and Amherst. Olsen is an recipient of an Award for Distinguished Contribution to American Literature from the American Academy and the National Institute of Arts and Letters.
- Author(s)Tillie Olsen
- PublisherFeminist Press at The City University of New York
- Date of Publication01/01/1984
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeminist Press at The City University of New York
- Weight281 g
- Width127 mm
- Height177 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.