All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe parent's anti-advice book, it's chicken soup for the spleen of all those ex-best friends bumped for baby. A rural, attachment-parenting single mom and a married, urban working mom--best friends estranged by their polarized parenting perspectives-take on the mothering taboos that alienate women from themselves and each other. This comic Rashomon journey through Trials by Parenthood blazes a trail for every mom shoveling through the dogma-doo in search of her own personally-correct answers. By defying the dogmas and doublespeak of Big Mother, these fugitives from the Mommy Police launch a conspiracy of validation for all women hiding in the closet of the parentally-incorrect.
- Author(s)Joan Bechtel,Linda Cohen
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight331 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.