All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.66Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionPart devotional, part pregnancy journal, this special little book has forty chapters to correspond with each week of your pregnancy, offering comfort and spiritual guidance to those facing challenges. Each week's reading includes Scripture verses and a journal prompt, as well as information about your baby's development at various stages to help you get to kw the little one growing inside you. A Mother's Journey is a great resource to help you connect deeper with your baby, yourself, and your heavenly Father. Whether you're walking the journey of pregnancy with or without the support of a partner, remember that there is a compassionate God who is with you and who cares for you. A Mother's Journey is a testimony to the wonders and depth of God's love and grace to pregnant women and children in the womb. It is a warm, engaging, biblical journey that is comforting and encouraging to those going through a challenging time in their lives. Melissa Heiland beautifully expresses her love for the Lord and her commitment to women and the unborn. Women will be transformed in heart and spirit by the blessings of this work. This devotional should be available for all women with the gift of pregnancy, and may it find its way into all pregnancy resource centers to impact the lives and souls of many. --Frank Imbarrato, M.D., Medical Director, My Choice Pregnancy Care Center, New York Melissa Heiland is a wife and mother of six. She has been planting and training pregnancy care centers around the world since 1994. She is also the author of A Mother's Comfort, a devotional for a new mother in the first year of her child's life.
- Author BiographyMelissa Heiland is a wife and mother of six. She has been planting and training pregnancy care centers around the world since 1994. She is also the author of A Mother's Comfort, a devotional for a new mother in the first year of her child's life.
- Author(s)Melissa Heiland
- PublisherHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication29/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Weight163 g
- Width140 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.