All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs your son driving you crazy? Are you constantly accused of nagging? Ever wondered why boys make so much mess? This new book by bestselling author and clinical psychologist Nigel Latta is the essential guide for stressed-out mums with sons. With refreshingly down-to-earth advice and new parenting ideas, this book shows how to bring up boys of all ages, from tantrum-prone toddlers to troublesome teens. Tackling common concerns such as behaviour, communication and learning, you'll learn simple methods for raising happy, healthy and confident sons.
- Author BiographyNigel Latta is a respected clinical psychologist and the bestselling author of The Politically Incorrect Parenting Book. He specialises in working with children with behavioural problems, from simple to severe, and also has firsthand experience of raising boys thanks to his two boisterous sons. In addition to having worked with thousands of families over the past 17 years, Nigel also consults with a range of private and public organisations, including social services agencies, prisons and Child Youth and Family Services. Nigel lives in New Zealand with his family. For more information visit http://goldfishwisdom.org/.
- Author(s)Nigel Latta
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight291 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.