Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the great changes that the twentieth century brought to the lives and roles of the women of rural Wales, there has been scant attention paid to the topic by social scientists and historians, even within Wales. Mothers, Wives and Changing Lives rectifies that mistake, drawing on a wealth of family stories about women's roles in education, the church, and the family in order to address significant gaps in our kwledge of women and Welsh culture.
- Author BiographyDr Sally Baker is Research Fellow in the School of Social Sciences at Bangor University. Dr B.J. Brown is Reader in healthcare communication, De Montford University. Brian Brown is Professor of Health Communication at De Montfort University.
- Author(s)B. J. Brown,Sally Baker
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2011
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleGender Studies in Wales
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Weight272 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.