CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionMother's of Destiny is an informational and inspirational book written from the Christian perspective. It demonstrates the power of mothers' voices to influence the future of childrens' liives. This book is comprised of the stories of mothers who influenced their children's destiny.
- Author BiographyVernell Davis is the mother of three children and the grandmother of six children. She earned a undergraduate degree from Indiana University and a Masters of Educational Administration from National University, San Diego, California. Vernell has worked with at-risk youth and in Christian Ministry for over thirty years. It is her belief, when you become a parent, your personal life goes on hold.. Mothers' first assignment is to rock the cradle.
- Author(s)Vernell Davis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/04/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.