All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionMotivation, Altruism, Personality and Social Psychology takes up the debate around altruism and the acceptance in society that self-interest is a healthy guiding principle in life, and argues that helping behaviour can lead to self-fulfilment and happiness and is beneficial to psychological health and society in general.
- Author BiographyMichael Babula is an international scholar who holds a dual doctorate in psychology and politics, and an MBA in finance. His publications in the Journal of Applied Social Psychology and PS: Political Science and Politics aim to transform the way in which social scientists view human psychological development. He has taught Applied Social Psychology at Marymount University, USA, Macroeconomics and Microeconomics at Loyola University, USA, and Quantitative Research Methods to postgraduate students at the University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Michael Babula
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.