Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionInspiring, entertaining, intriguing, and thrilling. He had a smooth and great command of the English language that left one in doubt of the type of education he had. I was t particularly elated about getting a male caller. The men have a way of drawing you to their problems, which often had to do with their business deals or financial difficulties, and you would end up giving the same advice all over again, and thus turning the show to be a boring repetition of talks. But with the ladies, you are sure to bounce on an interesting topic that reveals a lot of a sleazy life history. It was t that the men had history of scandals of theirs to reveal, but it was the ladies that rmally were more imminent on their life stories. Hello, DJ SST! he said. He was definitely t a regular caller, probably t even a first caller. My buddies on the show were all used to calling me with just SST! Yeah, you are welcome to the motivation dance club on People's FM, and what dance steps do you have for us today? I asked in my usual polite and rehearsed manner of speaking to a new caller. Really, sir, this is my first time, he said rather apologetically. I was right. He was a first-time caller! And he was coming with this sir stuff that I haven't heard on the show for such a long time. Since I became a buddy and household name to my callers in Lagos, everybody was quick to address me just as SST. There was sir or Mr. for me w! For a caller t to call me with my familiar initials could imply he was a new person on the sho ' as I call it. And body wants to be seen as a new person on the show in Lagos! Anyway, I think I like the guy. He sounded a little cultured and might even turn out to be a gentleman! A gentleman in Lagos? Well, why t? You never kw as they say! OK, you are welcome to the motivation dance club, and as you kw, I am DJ SST, and we don't need introduction on the motivation dance club in Lagos. We just need more people to move on to our dance floor and show us their dancing steps! I was trying to loosen the tension that he exhibited in his voice. Yes, thanks, sir! he said.
- Date of Publication17/07/2012
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight591 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.