Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $43.67+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $35.33Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionNEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER Jonathan Kellerman writes razor-sharp vels that cut to the quick. Now comes Motive, which pits psychologist Alex Delaware and homicide cop Milo Sturgis against a vicious criminal mind the kind only Kellerman can bring to chilling life. Even having hundreds of closed cases to his credit can t keep LAPD police lieutenant Milo Sturgis from agonizing over the crimes that don t get solved and the victims who go without justice. Victims like Katherine Hennepin, a young woman strangled and stabbed in her home. A single suspect with a solid alibi leads to a dead end one even Alex Delaware s expert insight can t explain. The only thing to do is move on to the next murder case because there s always a next one. This time the victim is Ursula Corey: a successful, attractive divorcee who s been gunned down t a robbery but an execution, a crime that smacks of simple, savage revenge. And along with that theoretical motive come two strong contenders for the role of perp: the dead woman s business partner/ex-husband and her divorce lawyer/secret lover. But just as Alex and Milo think they re zeroing in on the most likely suspect, a bizarre new clue stirs up eerie echoes of the unsolved Hennepin murder. And the discovery of yet ather crime scene bearing the same taunting signature raises the specter of a serial killer on a mission, whose twisted method is exceeded only by his manipulative and cunning madness. Praise for Motive Jonathan Kellerman has mastered the art of lean, evocative prose [in] a series that grows stronger with each volume. New York Journal of Books One of [Kellerman s] best works to date . . . Motive is wonderfully made, equally well-driven by plot and character, and shouldn t be missed. Bookreporter [ Motive ] will even keep genre veterans guessing. . . . The twists are both shocking and logical, and the byplay between the leads entertaining. Publishers Weekly Praise for Jonathan Kellerman Jonathan Kellerman s psychology skills and dark imagination are a potent literary mix. Los Angeles Times A master of the psychological thriller. People The combination of Alex Delaware [and] Detective Milo Sturgis . . . makes for the most original whodunit duo since Watson and Holmes. Forbes
- Author BiographyJonathan Kellerman is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of more than three dozen bestselling crime novels, including the Alex Delaware series, The Butcher s Theater, Billy Straight, The Conspiracy Club, Twisted, and True Detectives. With his wife, bestselling novelist Faye Kellerman, he co-authored Double Homicide and Capital Crimes. With his son, bestselling novelist Jesse Kellerman, he co-authored the first book of a new series, The Golem of Hollywood. He is also the author of two children s books and numerous nonfiction works, including Savage Spawn: Reflections on Violent Children and With Strings Attached: The Art and Beauty of Vintage Guitars. He has won the Goldwyn, Edgar, and Anthony awards and has been nominated for a Shamus Award. Jonathan and Faye Kellerman live in California, New Mexico, and New York.
- Author(s)Jonathan Kellerman
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleAlex Delaware
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintBantam Books Inc
- Weight408 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.