All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionA cross section of the memorabilia and mementos of the past ninety five years of motorcycling is displayed and discussed in this fascinating book, everything from advertising art and photographs to dealer jewelry and motorcycle toys. Collectibles from legendary companies such as Harley Davidson and Indian abound. The changing image of motorcycling is evident on the covers of magazines pictured within, including the Harley Enthusiast and Motorcycle Illustrated. More than 610 color photographs present the wide range of motorcycling materials available to everyone who hears the call of the open road. Prices for the collectibles illustrated are included.
- Author BiographyLeila Dunbar has been fascinated by motorized vehicles since working in her father's dune buggy dealership and automotive junk yard at the age of eight. Leila has written about Americana in a variety of publications. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Leila Dunbar
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/1999
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note613 color photos
- Weight1100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.