Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionRetired former RAF Engineering Officer, Christopher Finch and his wife, Dee, embark on various trips across Europe and America using their own Triumph bikes or rented Harleys. After trips around Europe, the wild west of the USA and the mountains and open spaces of Colorado and Wyoming, they ship their two motorcycles to Nova Scotia and embark on an 11,000-mile ride across Canada and USA. They ride 14,000 feet to the top of Mount Evans, encounter flooding in Canada, have a night-time encounter with a full-grown black bear and spend three months camping along the way. In Motorcycle Wanderlust, Christopher, for several years a motorcycle holiday tour leader, offers more than just a travelogue, he supplies - by the way of appendices - complete details on how to follow and enjoy the same trips. For motorbike enthusiasts or just plain tourists, this book is a valuable aid towards visiting some outstandingly beautiful and, in some cases, somewhat challenging European, Canadian and American locations.
- Author(s)Christopher R. Finch
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight354 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.