Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWHETHER THEY'RE JUMPING barrels, zipping along the highway on a road trip, or tearing up the motocross track, motorcycles are the coolest things on two wheels! <i>Choppers! </i>authors Susan Goodman and Michael Doolittle show readers the many types of motorcycles there are, how they work, and some of the exciting jobs, competitions, and events that feature them. This actionpacked Step 3 reader is filled with vibrant color photographs!
- Author BiographySusan E. Goodman and Michael J. Doolittle have collaborated on the Step into Reading title <i>Choppers! </i>and the Ultimate Field Trip series, among other nonfiction titles.
- Author(s)Susan Goodman
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Out-of-print date25/08/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width144 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.