Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionMotoYoga fuses the incense of the divine with the earthly smell of the open road. MotoYoga is a real set of tools to tune up your body and mind, and free your spirit. Through a system of exercises designed to reveal ones true potential, you will learn yoga postures, breathing exercises, meditation, and self-hypsis techniques. These tools inspire a keener awareness, peace of mind, and physical freedom. Follow the story of two motorcycle riding yogis on an outward motorcycle journey, and you will experience inward breakthroughs of mind, body and soul. MotoYoga guides, entertains, and challenges readers, yogis, and riders to liberate themselves and better enjoy the ride of life.
- Author BiographyShawn is a lover, and a fighter. He loves MMA and healing after a good-natured battle. Movies, music...he loves all that stuff. He has an amazing wife and loving dog. And if he could have, he would have had a bicycle with him in utero.
- Author(s)MR Shawn Michael Duyette
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.