All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionDuring six seasons (1992-1998) an intensive survey of the Mount Nebo region was accomplished under the auspices of the Franciscan Archaeological Institute at Mount Nebo and the Danish Palestine Foundation. It was followed by a brief reconnaissance in 2008. The survey was centered around Siyagha, covering an area of approximately 35 square kilometres. This volume is dedicated to the description of 79 locations and single finds, which can be attributed to the Stone Age. In the presentation the material has been divided into four chrological groupings, covering the Lower, Middle, Upper-Epipalaeolithic, and the Neolithic periods based on diagstic artifacts, such as for example Acheulean handaxes, Levallois- and Mousterian points, Neolithic arrowheads, bipolar blade cores, and pottery.
- Author(s)Peder Mortensen
- PublisherAarhus University Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- Place of PublicationAarhus
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintAarhus University Press
- Content NoteIllustrationsstrations (black and white), maps (black and white)
- Weight942 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.