Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionMountain Bike! Los Angeles County has every conceivable type of mountain bike accessible terrain, from remote, loamy oak forest floor singletracks without a person in sight, to roller coaster, rock-garden filled chutes that will give you plenty of thrills. This is must-have literature for the cyclist who is eager to explore the wonderful terrain that housed the genesis of mountain biking in the late seventies. In this trail guide you'll find detailed maps of carefully planned routes, some popular and some unkwn to many, as well as comprehensive descriptions of what hazards and delights you'll encounter along the way.
- Author(s)Charles Falk Patterson
- PublisherMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/04/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMountain Bike!
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight308 g
- Width158 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.