All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides step-by-step instructions for the repairs and maintenance of mountain bikes either on the road or in the workshop. It covers the Shima and Suntour gearing systems, low-profile brakes, Hyperglide and Microdrive drivetrains.
- Author(s)Rob Van der Plas
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication01/08/1989
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationOsceola, WI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBicycle Books Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date03/08/1994
- Content Note150 illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.