Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionMountain Bike! Orange County covers the gamut of mountain biking behind the Orange Curtain, where consistently fine weather makes the activity possible all year round. From the majestic peaks of the Santa Ana Mountains to the rolling grasslands of Chi Hills State Park, there's something for everyone here. Cyclists can rip extreme drops in Laguna Canyon, explore the vast reaches of the Cleveland National Forest, and race down suburban landscapes on the Fullerton Loop. Written in a clear, brisk style, the book contains at-a-glance information for difficulty, length, and trail conditions. Descriptive ride profiles based on GPS-based maps give riders a fast visual of the pleasure and pain that lie ahead. And for those post-ride kick-backs, there are listings of where to grab a brew in the area. Ideal for either an after-work exercise or a daylong exhibition, Mountain Bike! Orange County includes rides for both vice and seasoned riders.
- Author(s)David Womack
- PublisherMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/08/2007
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMountain Bike!
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMenasha Ridge Press Inc.
- Content NoteB&W photos throughout, maps throughout
- Weight314 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.