Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.95+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by hanifred2010
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to mountain biking. It explains the basic skills required to practise the sport, and contains text, photographs and illustrations to show correct techniques. As suggested by the title, the book covers all the fundamentals: how to get started, necessary gear, tips and techniques for the vice, and how to develop to a more advanced level. Also included is an outline of the best spots for mountain biking in Australia and New Zealand.
- Author(s)Sven Klinge
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication31/10/1999
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleFundamental series
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Out-of-print date27/05/2008
- Content Note50 colour photographs
- Weight243 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.