All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionPlunge down singletrack over the Allegheny Mountains in Maryland, or travel off-road through Virginia's scenic horse and wine country with this fully updated and revised Mountain Biking the Washington, D.C./Baltimore Area. Featuring the greatest off-road bicycle rides of Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C., readers will find maps, color photos, GPS coordinates, and much more.
- Author BiographyScott Adams has written several mountain biking guidebooks. A native Virginian, Scott lives with his wife and growing family in Charlottesville, Virginia. Few things reward him more than a long hike to the top of a mountain or an early-morning bike ride with no particular place to go. Martin Fernandez is a native of Lima, Peru and now lives in Virginia. When he's not riding in the backcountry trails of Maryland and Virginia, Martin is hard at work designing publications and websites or trying to come up with an award winning homebrew recipe. He is a graphic designer who enjoys the freedom of cycling more than anything.
- Author(s)Martin Fernandez,Scott Adams
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleRegional Mountain Biking Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note61 colour illustrations, 53 maps
- Weight603 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.