Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionKrissy Mathews has returned. Four years ago, the seventeen-year-old vanished. The young detective assigned to her case has hunted her relentlessly. Now she bursts through the door of the hospital, a lifeless child in her arms and a man she calls her husband by her side. The police pry Jasper Ryan from Krissy's grasp and charge him with her kidnapping.Diagsed with Stockholm syndrome, she is forced to question what she thought was true love, borne of the twisted abuse she suffered while isolated in a mountain cabin. Her son survives, and Jasper is convicted of her kidnapping, but Krissy is torn between the father of her child and the detective who will stop at thing to lock him up.
- Author BiographyShelby Cain was raised in the beautiful East Kootenays. She left to attend the University of Alberta and obtained a degree in biology, but storytelling lingered in her subconscious. She wrote Mountain Girl while on maternity leave. She currently writes for several publications in the Kootenays, and calls Fernie home.
- Author(s)Shelby Cain
- PublisherOolichan Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOolichan Books
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.