All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionWhen planning and building Mountain Resorts full consideration needs to be given to protect the natural landscape and the ecological environment. This book looks in detail at the different approaches required in terms of site selection, general layout and design, landscape planning as well as the Architectural and Interior features of resorts by using detailed case studies focusing on a specific aspect. 25 case studies are included highlighting their unique design styles in full colour with diagrams.
- Author BiographyMandy Li, graduated from Liaoning University, became and editor for Design Media Publishing Limited (DMP) in 2010, and has been mainly dedicated to books about hotels and resorts. The publishing and forthcoming books she edited include Resorts of 10 Leading Brands, Seaside Resorts, SPA Resorts, and Mountain Resorts.
- PublisherDesign Media Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- Place of PublicationNorth Point
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintDesignMedia Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations (colour)
- Weight1796 g
- Width240 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMandy Li
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.