All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionMountain water offers exciting challenges for both beginner and veteran anglers, from navigating rugged banks to surviving with fewer but more effective flies. Armed with basic skills that are easy to execute and fun to learn, anyone can fish mountain water with this helpful guide and savour the pleasures of high-altitude fly fishing.
- Author BiographyCraig Martin
- Author(s)Craig Martin
- PublisherPruett Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2002
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPruett Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.