All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.83Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionAcclaimed historian Gene Smith brings the romance and drama of the cavalry to life in this vivid and impeccably researched account of mounted warfare through the centuries. Filled with colorful characters, pageantry, and dramatic confrontations such as the great Civil War cavalry clash between Jeb Stuart and Philip Sheridan, Mounted Warriors is destined to be a classic. Gene Smith is an acclaimed popular historian and longtime contributor to American Heritage and American Legacy. He is the New York Times bestselling author of When the Cheering Stopped: The Last Years of Woodrow Wilson, the Civil War dual biography Lee and Grant (978-0-07-058473-0), and the General John G. Pershing biography Until the Last Trumpet Sounds (978-0-471-24693-0).
- Author BiographyGene Smith is an acclaimed popular historian whose articles have appeared in American Heritage and American Legacy . His book When the Cheering Stopped was a New York Times bestseller. His Civil War dual biography, Lee and Grant , which was published in six editions and selected as a Book of the Month Club alternate, received glowing critical praise. He has owned, raised, and raced horses. He lives in New York State.
- Author(s)Gene Smith
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width167 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.