All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionFor fans of Ivy and Bean and Junie B. Jones comes a brand-new chapter book series: Mouse Scouts! Meet Violet, Tigerlily, Hyacinth, Petunia, Junebug, and Cricket, six new Mouse Scouts who are trustworthy and strong, thrifty and brave . . . and destined to be friends to the end!Best friends Violet and Tigerlily can t wait to start earning their merit badges. But their troop leader, Miss Poppy, is one strict rodent. And earning their first badge planting a vegetable garden is hard work. Will the troop drive unwanted pests from the garden and earn their Sow It and Grow It badge? And will they ever get Miss Poppy to smile? Brimming with lively black-and-white illustrations including pages from the official Mouse Scout Handbook, plus diagrams, games, activities, and more this darling new series is just right for chapter book readers.
- Author BiographySarah Dillard was briefly a Brownie and a Junior Scout. She fondly remembers making macaroni necklaces and, less fondly, one horrible camping trip when she had to eat the worst oatmeal ever. On the brighter side, Sarah studied art at Wheaton College and illustration at the Rhode Island School of Design. Some of her previous books include Perfectly Arugula and Extraordinary Warren. She lives in Waitsfield, Vermont, with her husband. Visit Sarah at sarahdillard.com.
- Author(s)Sarah Dillard
- PublisherAlfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMouse Scouts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.