All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can you make with one oval, two circles, and eight triangles? Just ask three clever mice--who even find a funny way to trick a sneaky cat. Ellen Stoll Walsh once again proves that she s a master of concept books in this celebration of shapes, color, and invation.
- Author Biography<b>ELLEN STOLL WALSH</b> is the author-illustrator of manyacclaimed books for young children, including <i>Mouse Paint</i>, <i>Mouse Count</i>, <i></i>and <i>Hamsters to the Rescue</i>. She lives near Rochester, New York.
- Author(s)Ellen Stoll Walsh
- PublisherHarcourt Children's Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationChina
- ImprintHarcourt Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width230 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.