All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith an abundance of data and evidence, Move UP explores the societal and biological factors that determine whether cultures are able to ascend socially, ecomically and intellectually. This provocative, ambitious and entertaining book devises a formula that will allow countries and individuals to assess their own potential for upward mobility. Drawing on science and statistics as much as on human instinct and emotion, Move UP reconsiders the modern world with a motion to improving it.
- Author BiographyDr Clotaire Rapaille is a marketing expert - drawing on psychology and anthropology in his research - and the CEO and founder of Archetype Discoveries Worldwide. He has written over fourteen books, most recently The Culture Code, which has been translated into twelve languages. Dr Andres Roemer is a diplomat, civil servant, entrepreneur and academic. He has written over eighteen books on a diversity of topics including economics, happiness, art and crime, and is the President of La Ciudad de las Ideas.
- Author(s)Andres Roemer,Clotaire Rapaille
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight236 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.