All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionMovement Disorders: A Video Atlas is a practical and concise title offering an introduction to the field of movement disorders, which is expanding rapidly with the involvement of various disciplines and specialties. The unique feature of the book is the accompanying video content, comprising common cases in each category of movement disorders. The video clips come from Dr. Tarsy's personal video collection at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Dr. Bhidayasiri's personal collection at Chulalongkorn University and UCLA. The video is on an accompanying DVD and can also be found at www.springerimages.com/Tarsy. Each case includes expert narration from Dr. Tarsy. Rather than focusing on rare cases, the authors emphasize typical cases, with good history and physical signs. Unique, easy to read, with highly instructive supporting video content, Movement Disorders: A Video Atlas is an indispensable reference for all clinicians interested in the fascinating field of movement disorders.
- Author(s)Daniel Tarsy,Richard Bhidayasiri
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Neurology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note117 black & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and DVD
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2012. Corr. 2nd printing 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.