Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe control of large and fine muscles and the ability to feel, copy and continue a steady beat are all essential for learning, and particularly for learning to read. Baby and Beyond Movement and Beat gives practitioners ideas for supporting the progression of these vital skills at all ages of development in the EYFS. Each page has a series of 'activity boxes' that are labelled for each age group showing how each area can be approached by children at different stages of development. The format makes it easy to select the level of activity appropriate for each child making these books ideal for groups of mixed ages. When returning to the same areas later the practitioner can choose ather activity to support progression and extend learning.
- Author BiographySally Featherstone has a wealth of experience as a teacher, head teacher and a local authority adviser and inspector. In recent years, alongside her activities in publishing, Sally has continued to build a national reputation as a trainer and consultant in the Primary and Early Years field.
- Author(s)Sally Featherstone
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteCol. illus
- Weight126 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.