All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChef and restaurateur Frank Camorra shares his passion for Spanish food in MoVida. With 116 delicious recipes and wonderful information about Spanish ingredients, cooking methods and culinary traditions, MoVida captures the essence and exuberance of Spanish cuisine. Chapters include: Back to Basics; Tapas; Soups; Eggs; Fish and Seafood; Vegetables; Rice; Poultry; Meat; Small Goods; Desserts; Pastries; and Drinks. Chapters and recipes are accompanied by an introduction from Frank, highlighting a particular ingredient, a traditional cooking method, personal anecdotes or cultural or historical observations. There are staple Spanish offerings, such as tortilla and paella, plus invative dishes like roast pork belly with quince aioli and grilled salt cod salad with orange, parsley and smoked paprika. Australian Gourmet Traveller has said that Frank's restaurant MoVida, tucked in one of Melbourne's fabulous cobbled city lanes, Hosier Lane, is 'the best Spanish restaurant in the country'. You will feel the buzz of MoVida and be able to delight in the taste sensation that is Frank's food with his fantastic first book.
- Author BiographyFrank Camorra was born in Barcelona and spent his first five years in Andalucia, before his parents migrated to Australia. In 2000, Frank travelled throughout Spain and was inspired by both the modern and traditional aspects of Spanish cuisine. At his restaurant, MoVida, Frank was determined to share his discoveries and bring the tastes of his homeland to his adopted country. Richard Cornish is a television producer, food writer and sausage expert. He writes about the connection between the land, producer, chef and consumer and its significance to food diversity and taste.
- Author(s)Frank Camorra,Richard Cornish
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content Note200 photographs
- Weight1089 g
- Width200 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.07Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.