Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised and updated guide to movie tourism in London contains detailed coverage of over 500 films illustrated with over 500 exclusive location photographs. Packed with all the information the movie-buff traveller needs to kw, it also gives a brief introduction to the capital and its place in cinema history, maps for movie-themed walks, details about key yearly film festivals, such as the London Film Festival, and an index of film titles.Plus full-colour features on James Bond's London, London Gangsters, Literary London and RomComs, among others. From Notting Hill to The Bourne Ultimatum , Harry Potter to The Da Vinci Code , Bridget Jones to The Queen , the films made in London are as diverse as the capital's locations - and this guide covers them all.
- Author BiographyTONY REEVES also wrote The Worldwide Guide to Movie Locations and has created a website: www.movie-locations.com. He has slowly but surely given over his free time to the pursuit of film locations, and has personally scouted out all the locations covered in this book.
- Author(s)Tony Reeves
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2008
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Content Note8pp colour section
- Weight304 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.